Wednesday 2 May 2018

April Favourites 2018

It's that time of the month again where I share with you all a list of my favourite things (in general) that I’ve discovered in the month of April.



Books

For April this has to be Spark and The Wicked Deep. 
So I've been waiting for Alice Broadway to release Spark, since early last year when I discovered her first book in the series, Ink. So when book two was released this month of course I went and bought it on release day and it has not disappointed. The only issue I now have is that I have to wait even longer for the story to be continued (I wish book three had a release date *cries*). My second book this month was The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw, I actually got this in my March box for BookBoxClub but did not start reading it until about two/three weeks ago on a buddy read and I absolutely loved it. I also wrote a review, which you can find here

 

Films
Avengers Infinity War because a film has never made me laugh and broke my heart at the same time as much as this film. One of my favourite bits (which this is not a spoiler because its in one of the trailers) is when Groot says 'I am Groot' all sassy and everyone goes all Cap with 'Whoa language'. 
If you’ve seen it and want to share some pain message me. 


TV shows
Has to be Young Sheldon for this month, I absolutely love this show. I've been watching this show about two months now, and I'm just liking it more and more as time goes by. Plus the boy who plays Sheldon reminds me so much of my nephew, with his mannerisms and his 'matter of fact' way of speaking.





Music
2002 by Anne Marie is an absolute ‘tune’. I heard it while in Leigh’s car and now I can’t get the song out of my head. I feel like All Time Low by Jon Bellion needs to be here too though because I’m obsessed with it... In fact Jon Bellion’s whole album can be there because it’s amazing





Make up
This month goes to my new found life saver of a mascara - the waterproof lengthening and volumizing mascara by Elf.



Jewellery

My cat earrings sent to me by the lovely Beatrice from my book club group. I absolutely love these as they remind me of my gorgeous cat.


Everyday items

Has to be this pen and pencil set I managed to get from Sainsburys. Purely because how often are the wand pens Draco Malfoy's wand *insert heart eyes here because I'm in love with this*





No comments:

Post a Comment