Monday 11 April 2016

Places I'd love to visit

So over the last couple of years I've visited various different places around the UK. I've been to Cardiff, Wolverhampton, Doncaster, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester plus all over London (considering I live there). Up until last year England and Wales was the extent of my travelling experiences but then I went to Finland. Now I'm addicted to travelling and I just want to get back on a plane again and see more places.


So I do have another trip to Finland planned for June plus two trips to Leeds and one trip of Cheshire in April and May, however no more out of UK trips planned as of yet. Basically this blog is going to be a list of the different places around the world I want to travel to. I'm not going to put them in any partiular order because frankly I don't have a specific order.

Italy
Now if I said I wasn't going mainly for the food I would be lying. Italian is my favourite type of food - pizza and pasta are life after all. However I have always wanted to visit the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum and most of all Pompeii. I actually looked it up and there's a day trip to Pompeii where you can hike up the side of Mount Vesuvius and peer into the crater. That is literally my dream, it's the one place I've always wanted to go since I was 9 years old and did a school project on volcanoes.





Japan
I think Japan is an amazing country but the main reason I want to go there is to be a complete nerd and go to the Pokemon Centre and spend a ridiculous amount of money on merchandise.


Ireland
Not only do I love the Irish accent (it's hot okay) but I would love to visit the Giant's Causeway aswell.


USA
Now there are a few places in the US that I want to visit.
First off California, I have a friend there and would love to meet her finally plus everyone needs a bit of sun in their life and I'm not getting that in Britain. I also want to go the Disneyland Florida, plus Harry Potter World because Harry Potter. I don't think I need to explain that any further (I'm a Potterhead what can I say)




Paris
I don't really have a specific reason for going to Paris I just think it's a beautiful city and I would absolutely love to go there one day.


Australia
I mainly want to go to Australia to visit my friend, but I also want to experience the sun and see Queensland because its beautiful there. However I'm petrified of spiders and Australia is very well known for spiders, so that would interesting.

 

Canada
I really want to be a generic tourist and see Niagara Falls but I also want to visit The Lockhart Bar because I am one of the biggest Harry Potter nerds ever.




Amsterdam
I think Amsterdam is such a beautiful city, I'd love to walk around the little streets and go to one of the little coffee shops, sit by the window and watch the world go by. I'd also like to visit the Anne Frank museum.


Finland
Now I know I've already been to Finland but that was to Helsinki. I would love to visit Kakslauttanen so I could see the Northern Lights. I've wanted to see them in person for as long as I can remember, plus the little igloos are the cutest.



I'm pretty sure there are a lot more places on my list of where I want to visit but I just cannot seem to think of any more so for now I shall leave it there. There's quite a few on this list anyway and they are all going to keep me busy for quite a while so I have no rush to remember. 


2 comments: