Wednesday 25 April 2018

My Pottermore Sorting

So unless you've been living under a rock for the past 7 years you would have heard of Pottermore. I signed up the moment it was possible, at first I was sorted into Hufflepuff, which I thought was wrong, but I went with it and took on my new Hufflepuff status. I earned points for my house, made friends and really enjoyed being part of the Pottermore community. 


Then about 3 months later I went to log in and my account didn't exist, I took this as a sign and signed up again. This time the sorting went the way I thought it should and....



Next up I got myself sorted into my Ilvermorny house. Ilvermorny is the Wizarding school located in America. The four Ilvermorny houses are; Thunderbird, Horned Serpent, Wampus and Pukwudgie; I was sorted into house Wampus



Then I went to Ollivander for my wand, and afterall the wand chooses the wizard. I had no clue what wand I would get, but I was hoping for something with dragons and that's what I got


Last but not least was my Patronus, I'm so happy with mine as our cat (who we had to have put to sleep almost three years ago) was a Tabby Tortoiseshell. I like to think it was meant to be that this was my Patronus. I'm also going to put a picture of our Taz below because just look how beautiful she was.



If you're a fan of Harry Potter then I definitely recommend signing up, they have so much information on the site as well as quizzes and book clubs, you can check out the site here 



No comments:

Post a Comment