Wednesday 23 May 2018

Books I have on pre-order

My TBR pile is currently overflowing on my bedside cabinet and bookshelves so I shouldn't be ordering more books right? Wrong.... The below are all the books I currently have pre-ordered from once shop or another

A few of the books aren't actually available for pre-order just yet, but I'm regularly checking so I can pre-order them as soon as possible

War Storm by Victoria Aveyard
This was actually being released on the 15th May but as I bought a ticket to her book signing with the sprayed pages edition included, I have to wait until the 7th June to actually get my copy of the book. (I mean I waited 15 months, whats another 3 weeks?)


Eve of Man bv Giovanna and Tom Fletcher
The release date for this is 31st May (which is 8 days away) and I've actually got 2 on pre-order as my mum also wants this book. We're both big fans of the Fletcher family and I love the children's books Tom has previously released so I'm really excited for a trilogy aimed at an older audience.




The Brink of Darkness by Jeff Giles
I love The Edge of Everything and have been waiting very impatiently for book two to be released and I get my wish on the 12th July. I cannot wait to read this book, I have very high expectations for this.


Floored by Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Tanya Byrne, Non Pratt, Melinda Salisbury, Lisa Williamson and Eleanor Wood
I love Sara and Melinda's styles of writing and I have a few books from the other authors on my TBR pile so a book written by all these authors was 100% going to end up on my pre-orders list. Release date is 12th July


Record of a Spaceborn Few by Becky Chambers
This is the third book in the Wayfarers series and I'm really looking forward to this. the hardback is released on 24th July which I will be buying as Becky will be at YALC a few days later. However, I think it's unaccecptable that the paperback edition of this is not released until
March next year as I have the first two of the series in paperback.


Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J Maas
Release date is 9th August and I'm so excited for this, partly because its a sprayed pages book *inserts heart eyes emoji* I also love Catwoman so I'm looking forward to reading this.


The Golden Tower by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
I've been hooked on this series since book one and now finally we're almost at the fifth and final book, this is due to be released September this year but I'm not certain when during that month, I'm still looking out for it on Waterstones so be available for pre-order.


Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J Maas
The seventh book in the Throne of Glass series and my excitement cannot be contained. Sarah actually posted on her Instagram last month that this is being released on 23rd October so I pre-ordered the moment it was available. I'm also excited to see what the actual book cover will look like.


Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
This is the final book of The Dark Artifices trilogy being released on 4th December. I've been so impatient for this book after how Lord of Shadows ended (*cries*) that I'm actually booking the 5th December off work so that I get the book read as soon as possible after release.


The Wicked King by Holly Black
The second book in Holly's The Folk of the Air trilogy I read the first book within a day and then hated myself knowing I had to wait a year for book two. I just haven't had enough of Prince Cardan yet. Due for release 8th January 2019.


Winter of the Witch by Katherine Arden
I actually got books one and two of this trilogy in the December Book Box Club and absolutely loved them, so I'm really excited for book three. If the cover is half as gorgeous as the covers for the first two books then I'm excited because they were beautiful.


So that's all the books currently on my pre-order list, there will be more added to this eventually, but if you have any recommendations feel free to comment on this post or my Instagram/Twitter.






No comments:

Post a Comment