Wednesday 9 May 2018

My current NetGalley shelf

So I recently discovered the amazing NetGalley where publishers provide ARC's to book reviewers. I've been lucky enough to be accepted for a few books already.



Up to now I've been accepted for;
  • Things I'd Rather Do Than Die by Christine Hurley Deriso - you can find my review here
  • Skylarks by Karen Gregory - you can find my review here
  • My Whole Truth by Mischa Thrace
  • Scream Site by Justina Ireland
  • Ascension by Victor Dixen
Unfortunately I've been declined for a few books as well;
  • The Forest Queen by Betsy Cornwell
  • Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean
  • Between the Lies by Cathy MacPhail
  • The Stars at Oktober Bend by Glenda Millard
  • Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
I also have a few other books I have requested but I am yet to see if I've been accepted for these or not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

If you're a book reviewer I highly recommend you checking NetGalley out, if you haven't already...


No comments:

Post a Comment