Wednesday 4 April 2018

March Favourites 2018

It's that time of the month again where I share with you all a list of my favourite things (in general) that I’ve discovered in the month of March.



Books

This month has to go to Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. I absolutely loved this book and it is now my favourite book. I also did a spoiler-free review of the book over on another post, this post



Films
Erin Brockovich is my film for March; I genuinely have no idea how I went so many years not knowing how amazing this film is. Erin is a complete bad ass and I wish I had watched this film sooner.




TV shows
Shock horror this month it isn't Supernatural (although I am still watching it). This month is Shadowhunters, now I know this isn't a new show I'm discovering, but Season 3 started this month and that's reason enough to be happy.




Music
This month has to be the two new Panic At The Disco songs that came out a couple of weeks ago. I had no idea they were releasing new music so when I went on to Spotify that morning and say two new songs, its safe to say it made my day. But yeah if you're a fan of PATD (or even if you're not) check out the two new songs cause they're amazing.
Say Amen (Saturday Night) and (F*** A) Silver Lining



Make up
This month it's all my nudes and pale pink lipsticks (as mentioned in my I Heart Spring tag a few weeks back). My main favourite is my Make Up Revolution Matte lipstick in the shade 'Chauffeur' - which is the first on the left in the picture below.




Jewellery
This month goes to my new Mickey Mouse earrings from Typo. I own far too much from this store, most of it is stationary but they do little things like these too and I'm so in love.


 


Everyday items

My new Cath Kidston Disney backpack. Since this Mickey collaboration went live last year I've been eyeing up this bag, and this month I finally got round to buying it. I'm so glad I did, it has so many different compartments and is just perfect. Plus it's Disney which automatically makes it more perfect.







No comments:

Post a Comment