Wednesday 28 March 2018

Netflix ‘To Watch’ list

There’s no secret that I love binge watching TV shows, and Netflix is my best friend for that. (I do also have NowTV but a high percentage of shows I watch are on Netflix). 

These are however, just a list of the shows that I want to start watching, this doesn’t include the shows that I already watch (like Shadowhunters and Riverdale). The list is also in no particular order, just a randomised list of shows I plan to binge watch.


Let me know if you’ve watched any of these and what you thought of them (no spoilers please) and feel free to give me any more suggestions on shows to watch 

1) Reign






















2) Black Mirror





















3) Punisher














4) Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency











5) Peaky Blinders


















6) Dark














7) Z Nation












8) Frontier













9) The Mist







No comments:

Post a Comment