Thursday 4 January 2018

Christmas Gifts 2017

So for Christmas 2017 I feel like I was thoroughly spoilt by all my friends and family, just as much as I spoilt them. I always have so much fun picking out presents for everyone, but this year I seemed to enjoy it so much more. For my Mum, sister, Charlie and Victoria I took them to Harry Potter Studio Tour, I took my dad to the last ever day of the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff and I took my brother and sister-in-Law to London MCM Comic Con - I also got them all other bits to actually open on Christmas. All my nephews just got a few bits each that I knew they would love (I definitely won Auntie points there), then for Leigh, Lewis, Tessa, Tara and Katie I bought them all some bits I knew they would love (for Leigh that included a huge Simba plush from the Disney store)



I was bought mainly stuff to do with Harry Potter, Disney, Game of Thrones, unicorns, make up, pugs, Pokémon, mermaids plus a CD, a vinyl and some other stocking fillers. Everyone knows me so well and as always there wasn’t a think I didn’t love. I’m not going for specify who bought me what because it doesn’t really matter but here’s pictures of all my gifts from 2017...


 


 




 








No comments:

Post a Comment