Wednesday 17 January 2018

My 2018 Goals

Originally I wasn’t going to share my goals with anyone (except Leigh and my bullet journal) however I’m quite happy with my goals for this year. They’re also very achievable in the next 12 months so I have no excuse really.


Eat less junk food and drink less alcohol

This is technically two goals, but they’re kind of the same concept so they go together. Every year I tell myself I will stop eating junk food and drinking alcohol and every year it goes out the window. This year I’m not going to stop eating and drinking it but instead I’m just going to cut down on the intake. 100% more achievable, and going well so far.

Exercise more
This year I’m not rushing in to going straight to the gym and jogging and everything else. This year I’m starting slow with my 30 day Abs Challenge and then I’m going to start going to the gym twice a week. Just ease myself into the exercise so I keep up with it rather than get bored and lose my motivation.

Read more 
The last few years I’ve had a reading challenge on my Goodreads profile, every year I increase the challenge. This year as well as increasing the aim of the challenge, I want to surpass the challenge.

Learn to drive

About four years ago I did a few driving lessons but then money and life got in the way and I never continued. After Christmas last year when we had to struggle with all the presents on the train to visit family I  decided I need to learn to drive. Even if I don’t have a car straight away I want to have my license

Keep bedroom tidy
I’m probably one of the messiest people you’ll ever meet so this one may be easier said than done but fingers crossed I can stick to it. I’m hoping that throwing junk out, getting a new bed and re-painting will give me the motivation to keep it looking nice though.

Stay organised
Every new year I buy myself a nice new diary and I write every little thing in there for about a month before I forget about it. This year I haven’t bought a new diary but I have got my bullet journal and the calendar app on my phone which I’m getting myself into the habit of using

Blog more
I desperately want to be more active on here. I love blogging even if no one reads it and so far I’ve been sticking to it with at least one post a week so let’s see if I can stick to it for the long term.

Write more

Last year when I properly starting reading Young Adult fiction I started getting all these different ideas for stories and characters so pulling my old fan fiction writing skills (and improved thankfully) and this year I am going to attempt to write a story


No comments:

Post a Comment