Wednesday 14 March 2018

50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked

So I’m pretty sure I may have done this, or similar to this on my YouTube a few years back, but who knows - I got this tag from here 




1. What’s your favorite candle scent?

Gingerbread, I have so many candles in this scent, it’s easily my favourite, and especially at Christmas 

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?

Ah I think that would have to be Jennifer Lawrence 

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?

Chandler Riggs, I might not have liked his character on The Walking Dead but Chandler is brilliant (and reminds me of my oldest nephew)

4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?

Well I had this whole plan when I was younger that I was going to be married between 23 and 25..... safe to say that isn’t happening considering I’m 25 in 17 days

5. Do you know a hoarder?

Me! But I get it from my mum, she’s the worst 

6. Can you do a split?

I don’t think my body is capable of doing the splits

7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?

I genuinely have no idea, I think I may have been about 5 or 6? I remember riding around outside our house not long after we moved here (which was when I was nearly 4)

8. How many oceans have you swam in?

I wouldn’t really say ‘swam’ but I think it’s the North Sea, I’ve paddled in before 

9. How many countries have you been to?

2; Finland and Estonia... but 4 if we also count England and Wales

10. Is anyone in your family in the army?

Not that I know of, no one in my immediate family is in the army

11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?

I’ve always been back and forth with girls names, I used to love Dakota but I went off the name a little 

12. What would you name your son if you had one?

Oliver and Julian. I’ve always loved the name Oliver and Julian is my favourite character in one of my favourite set of books 

13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?

I got an X in my Religious Studies GCSE exam. Usually a U is the lowest mark but apparently if you just don’t turn up to the exam then you get an X.... who would have thought

14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?

I had a few but the main four were; Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Pokemon, My Parents Are Aliens and Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?

Probably a witch or a vampire, I was obsessed with them (which with my favourite shows are you surprised?) 

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?

I have read all three; love Harry Potter and Hunger Games, but Twilight I can take it or leave it


17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?

British! I love my British accent 


18. Did your mother go to college?

She did not 

19. Are your grandparents still married?

Both my grandparents on my dad’s side have passed away and my mum’s mum was remarried before I was even born, but they are still together 

20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?

No but I did always want to learn

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?

As a child brought up with The Muppet Christmas Carol, yes I know who Kermit is

22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?

I think it was Adventure Island at Southend back when I was about 8 or 9

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?

I would love to learn Finnish, so far I can swear, say ‘thank you’ and say ‘you’re welcome’

24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?

Grey, which is the correct way to spell it 

25. Is your father bald?

He isn’t but he does have a bald patch 

26. Do you know triplets?

I don’t, but I do know twins 

27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?

Ahhhhhh! I can’t choose I love them both

28. Have you ever had Indian food?

I have and I love it 

29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?

Frankie and Benny’s... best place ever 

30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?

I haven’t no, I think there are only a couple in the UK 

31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?

I do not, but I’ve always wanted to go to Costco 

32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?

My parents had planned to call me Adam

33. If you have a nickname, what is it?

Becs, Ginge, BecBec and my personal favourite BECAAAAAAA (points if you know what film that’s from)

34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?

Literally my nephews, my parents, Leigh and Charlie 

35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?

Definitely The Suburbs... rural would be too quiet and the city would be too loud, so suburbs are perfect 

36. Can you whistle?

No and it makes me sad 

37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?

I do, and I have ever since I can remember 

38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?

Yes, if I don’t I feel really sick and faint 

39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?

I take my contraceptive pill and my iron tablet every morning 

40. What medical conditions do you have?

I’m slightly lactose intolerant if that counts


41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
A few times when I was a toddler, when I was 11 and broke my wrist and a couple of years ago when I had to have my lip piercing removed 

42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?

Who hasn’t seen Finding Nemo?

43. Where do you buy your jeans?

Sometimes from New Look, sometimes from Primark and sometimes from a Finnish shop called Gina Tricot

44. What’s the last compliment you got?

This morning on my hair, it’s in two French plaits today

45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t remember them until something triggers my memory later in the day 

46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?

All the flavours! I have a wide selection at home 

47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?

Probably about 10 altogether, I don’t wear most of them though 

48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?

None. If they decide they want to follow a religion then they’ll be free to do so, but I won’t force one on them

49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?

Wait. Santa isn’t real?! 

50. Why do you have a tumblr?

Because I’m a massive fan girl..... 




No comments:

Post a Comment