Wednesday 21 March 2018

I Heart Spring tag

So it's really weird to be writing a post about Spring, on the 2nd day of Spring, when there was still some snow outside yesterday...





1. Favourite spring nail polish?

This would have to be any of my pastel/light metallic colours



2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring?

I tend to stick to nudes and pale pinks in Spring



3. Show us your favourite spring dress!

I can’t find a full length picture of it anywhere but it used to be this daisy dress, unfortunately it ripped and was un-repairable. Looks like some spring shopping is in need



4. What’s your favourite flower?

Daffodils and daises; which are perfect because they’re everywhere at the moment 



5. Favourite spring scarf/accessory?

Has to be my sunglasses, I start wearing them the moment I can 



6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)


I don't really follow trends but I did hear that daisy themed clothes are coming back, which means I can replace my dress and be following the trend (which would make a change)

7. Favourite spring candle?

Anything floral or fruity, so at the moment it’s this Watermelon one from Primark 



8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?

Similar to the candle, but anything floral or sweet; so my favourites are Zoella Sweet Inspirations and One Direction That Moment



9. What is spring like where you live?

I live in London so Spring is very hit and miss. We have days where you can go out wearing a light jacket instead of a thick coat, and then there are days like last week where it snowed 

10. What’s your favourite thing about spring?

Being able to wear jackets instead of coats, I hate wearing thick coats so bring on the warm weather

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
I am very much a spring cleaner, I actually had a spring clean a few weeks ago, so a little early but much needed.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
The only plans I have for Spring so far is my birthday next week and the only vacation I have planned for this year isn't until October so nothing for a while *very sad face*

Feel free to do this tag yourself, I got the questions from here


No comments:

Post a Comment