Wednesday 7 February 2018

Instagram Tag

I found some cool tags that I'd like to do, so over the next few week/months some of my posts will just be various different tags.



1. What is your Instagram name?
Captainfurby

2. When did you start your Instagram account?
I started my account in September 2012. Which was around about the time I fell in love with One Direction....

3. What was the first picture you posted on Instagram?
Ah my black hair stage - as much as I loved my hair black, I do not miss it one bit.


4. How often do you post pictures?
It tends to vary how often I post. Some weeks it could be everyday, that is if I have a busy weeks. Other times I might only post once or twice a week.

5. What is your least favourite photo on Instagram?
I don’t really have a least favourite, unless by some chance I forgot a picture of my ex when I was deleting them a few years back

6. What picture do you have the most likes on?
This one which was taken at the Make Up Revolution third birthday party. Considering I hate full body pictures of myself, I do love this picture



7. Do you have any Instagram pet peeves?
People commenting ‘like for like’ - come on guys this isn’t MySpace 

8. What type of accounts do you follow?
All types of accounts; friends, celebrities, beauty, etc.

9. Is your Instagram private or public?
My Instagram is public, don't really see the point in it being private

10. What are your favourite pictures that you have posted?
Oh I have too many favourites, I have over 3000 pictures on there so it’s hard to choose 

11. What is your most recent post?
This one below which was 'It's been almost a week since this post went up, and it took me planning this week's post to realise I hadn't shared this one'



12. Do you do anything with your Instagram photos?
They tend to go on my Facebook and Twitter as well as my camera roll. I hoard pictures on my camera roll 

13. What is your most recent video post on Instagram?
A little snippet of Legacy by Black Veil Brides from when I saw them a week ago at Brixton Academy.

14. Would you allow your kids to have an Instagram account?
I don’t have kids, but if I did I wouldn’t want them having social media until they’re a teenager at least.

15. Show us the last thing you ate on Instagram.
Mushroom omelette with my morning coffee 





















16. If you could only follow five accounts, which would you choose?
Bowerjamie, cassieclare1, niallhoran, louisepentland and bookboxclub 

17. If you could swap your account with someone else’s, which account would you choose?
I don’t think there’s really anyone I would swap my account with to be honest 

18. Is there a person you tend to post the most pictures of?
Other than selfies, it’s usually pictures with either Leigh or Charlie 


Feel free to do this tag, just take the questions from this post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment