Wednesday 28 February 2018

February Favourites 2018

It's that time of the month again where I share with you all a list of my favourite things (in general) that I’ve discovered in the month of February.



Books

This month has to go to The Fandom by Anna Day. I really enjoyed this book, even with the mass amount of references to other fandoms. I actually did a spoiler-free review of the book over on another post, this post





Films
American Satan is my film for February; I mean it has Andy Biersack and Ben Bruce so that should be reason enough. BUT if you have seen it (and share my love for Andy) you will completely understand why this is in my favourites for the month after a certain scene with him, I could watch that scene over and over again. 



TV shows
This month is the same as last month and it's still Supernatural, I was in bed ill for 5 days straight this month and in that time I got a season and a half of this watched, plus 2 and a half books - I'm now on season 7 so I'm getting there.



Music

This month has to be The Wombats new album - Beautiful People Will Ruin Your Life. It came out a couple of weeks ago and I've hardly stopped listening to it. My favourite song is constantly alternating between Cheetah Tongue, Lethal Combination and Dip You In Honey. I also have to include Don broco’s new album - Technology because just wow, when I think they can get better they release this absolute amazing album. My favourite songs are; Potty Mouth, Pretty and Blood in the Water.




Make up
Vaseline has been a life saver for my lips the last couple of months, I have so many lip balms which are all amazing but I always go back to Vaseline; either the original or the Aloe Vera one, I find they're the best when my lips are really dry and cracked.






Jewellery
This has to be my TARDIS earrings which I actually bought last September at the Doctor Who Experience. I completely forgot I had bought them until the other week when I was tidying and found them still in the packaging. I've worn them a few times this month and I'm so glad I bought them; they're a strong contender for earrings of choice to wear when I go to LFFC in July.





Everyday items

So the bottle which was on my January favourites decided it was going to just break (something happened to the straw, who knows what). So I went rummaging through my cupboards and found this bottle hiding away. It holds 1 litre so I have to fill it up twice a day to get my daily 2 litres of water but it's mermaid themed so that's okay. 
And also this month is the tote bag that I got in the January box for Book Box Club. It's from Etsy seller Newton and the Apple and it's my new favourite thing ever.







No comments:

Post a Comment