Wednesday 14 February 2018

Guilty pleasures

This one could be a bit tricky, because I don’t really have guilty pleasures... if I love something I’ll straight up tell you I love it, but here goes anyway...
1. TV Show
This is difficult because there aren’t really any shows I watch that would be seen as a guilty pleasure. They’re all pretty standard, like The Flash, Big Bang Theory, Riverdale, etc. But I suppose I could say A League of their Own? I mean I can’t stand sport talk, but I watch it because it’s hilarious and I love James Corden and Jack Whitehall.

2. Book.
Either the Twilight series or Fifty Shades of Grey series, because as much as I ‘hate’ them, I would definitely read them again with no shame

3. Song.
Any song from 2017’s Eurovision Song Contest. That album is amazing and I listened to it for about two weeks on repeat after the show...

4. Band.
Definitely One Direction. I am in no way ashamed to be a massive fan, but when I first grew to like their music I definitely classed them as a guilty pleasure

5. Purchases.
Junk food. I spend more than I would like to admit on junk food, let’s leave that one there...

6. Activity.
Colouring books are definitely a guilty pleasure for me, I have Harry Potter ones, a GBBO one, Sherlock. My favourite one I think though is my colour by numbers, I loved them as a kid and I still love them as a 24-nearly-25-year old

7. Habit.
Getting pyjamas on as soon as I get home from work, eating dinner then getting in bed at 7pm and either reading a book or watching a TV show. My evenings are SO exciting

8. Movie.
The first Pokemon movie. Also fun fact I have never not cried at that scene... and I think everyone will know exactly which scene I mean

9. Game on your phone.
I only have three games on my phone that I actually play often, the guilty pleasure one though I would say is Township (the other two are Best Fiends and Disney Emoji Blitz). I get far too into that game and spend more time on it than I would care to admit.

10. Website.
Has to be the website I use to access my work emails. Even when I’m not at work I can’t help but check my work emails, I rarely reply to them outside of office hours but I do like to have a browse... and be prepared for anything that has happened while we’re not there.


So there’s my guilty pleasures, feel free to do this on your own blog or YouTube, but please credit me if you do use them. Also make sure you send me the link to yours :)


No comments:

Post a Comment