Friday 26 February 2016

Ramblings of a really stressful week

So this week has been a bit of a weird one, on one side of my mind it's been an amazing week, I've planned more things for the year and yesterday I got to see Twenty One Pilots live which was absolutely amazing. On the other side it's been the most stressful week and I've never been more grateful that it's Friday.

That's why I'm currently on a train to my brother's, he lives 40 minutes away from me by train and I want to see him, my sister-in-law and my nephews after the week I've had. So yesterday I made plans to go to his and here I am on my way. Now I remember how stressful school and college work was, but after the last few weeks that coursework was nothing compared to a job where everyone likes to dump their work on top of your own and expect it all to be done, even if that means you staying late, which I am most definitely not here for. 

On top of my busy workload today I've had to do an 8 and a half hour shift sat in front of a computer with no lunch break and all on about 1 hours worth of broken sleep. It's safe to say I'm shattered. 

However as I have left work for the day (and for the weekend) I am looking on the bright side that I'm seeing family and I'll be having a Game Of Thrones Monopoly night, plus my brother is apparently cooking a curry which makes me very excited. Also I don't have work again until Monday, and I totally didn't just do a little dance on the train and get weird looks at that realisation.... I did. 




No comments:

Post a Comment