Tuesday 9 February 2016

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

Okay so Victoria tagged me to do this so here goes :)

1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?
Face masks. I have a couple and I always tell myself I'll do face masks more often but I never actually do.

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
I would love to say yes but I'm actually really bad with doing this. I brush them into a cloth with my brush cleaning spray each time I use them. I  definitely need to kick my butt into a routine of deep cleaning them regularly though. 

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
It depends really, if after a few days of chipping the nail polish doesn't look too bad then I'll percivere but usually I tend to re-do it after a day or two 

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I usually stock up so I have one ready for when the current product runs out. So with my mascara and foundation I noticed I was starting to run low on both so I bought new ones ready. For me there's nothing worse than running out of my favourite mascara 

5. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Putting away my laundry. I'm absolutely terrible, everything will get washed, dried and folded then it'll stay on the chair in my room. They usually stay there until I've either worn all the clothes again and they're back in the wash or I stop being lazy and put them away. 

6. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
I start getting ready as soon as possible but I end up still having to get ready at the last minute because I get far too distracted listening to my music 

7. Can you commit to spending bans?
I think that would be impossible for me. Every month on payday I give myself a pep talk and tell myself to only buy the essentials but then I'll get distracted by a new lipstick shade or eyeshadow palette and all self-control goes out the window.

8. How organised are your make-up and nail polish collections?
I'm actually pretty organised now, I wasn't until recently. I have all my eyeshadow pallets stacked neatly, all my lipsticks/glosses/balms/liners in in a cute little basket and then the other bits are in make up bags separated as face products and eye products. 

I don't have anyone in particular to tag (because Victoria tagged me) but feel free to do this tag and let me know if you do so I can check it out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment