Friday 5 October 2018

September Favourites 2018

It's that time of the month again where I share with you all a list of my favourite things (in general) that I’ve discovered in the month of September.


Books
As always there are two books for September; The Golden Tower by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black which was the perfect finale for an amazing series. And also My Whole Truth by Mischa Thrace which you can find the review for here. Both these books were incredible and I absolutely loved them.




Films
I didn't really watch any movies this month, except me and Charlie are re-watching the Harry Potter films together. So far we've watched the first four, and you can tell just how many times we've seen them from how much we talk along with the films


TV shows
For September it has to be Great British Bake Off, oh how I've missed this show. Although Paul needs to calm it with giving out handshakes..


Music
All I've really listened to in September was the Spotify playlist that me and Nikki made for our journey to and from Wales, it's such a diverse playlist, I love it.

Everyday items
My Alice notebook from Typo, I have so many gorgeous notebooks that haven't been used, and then I thought of the brilliant idea to use one (this one) to keep track of my book pre-orders (what card I've used, where from, when it's released, how much it is)



No comments:

Post a Comment