Wednesday 19 September 2018

My Auto-Buy Authors

I think the title is pretty self-explanatory but basically this is just a list of the main authors I automatically buy the books from when they release a new book. There actually isn't as many as I thought there were. (Also below book wall from YALC this year because I'm still in love with it).



Without a doubt Cassandra Clare is on this list, I have loved every single book she has written and I'm so excited for all the new ones she has planned to release in the next few years. It will be money well spent. I currently have a whole shelf with just her books, there is still space for Queen of Air and Darkness but after that I'll need a second shelf for her books.



Darren Shan has been one of my favourite authors since I was about 9 or 10 years old. Between reading his books and watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, my obsession with demons, vampires and werewolves began, and it just kind of escalated from there really. I still have a few of his older books to get (because so many books and so little money) but I have a majority of them, I believe its just his Larten Crepsley saga I don't have, so only a few.


I only discovered Sarah J Maas about a year ago and since then I've managed to buy every book she's written so far, and pre-ordered the one being released next month.


I have all three of Sara Barnard's books (four if you include Floored) and I'm waiting for the pre-order to be available for her new book coming out next year


I don't think I can really count Holly Bourne because I currently only have two of her books (three if you include Floored), but I absolutely love her writing and will be buying her other books, as well as any future releases, as soon as I can. 





No comments:

Post a Comment