Wednesday 12 September 2018

August Favourites 2018

It's that time of the month again where I share with you all a list of my favourite things (in general) that I’ve discovered in the month of August. This one is a little late, I originally planned to post this last week with my reading wrap up but this is me... so here we are on the 12th September.


Books
As always there are two books for August, Leah On The Offbeat by Becky Albertalli, which you can find the review for here and Are We All Lemmings & Snowflakes by Holly Bourne, which you can find the review for here. Both these books were incredible and I absolutely loved them; I've especially not stopped raving about Lemmings since reading it, and I've recommended it to quite a few people.


  

Films
This month easily goes to Aladdin, I hadn't watched this since I was a child and I genuinely had forgotten how much I actually do love it until I watched it this month.


TV shows
For August it has to be Once Upon A Time because I finally got round to watching the last 11 episodes of the final season. I sobbed like a baby, but I thought the ending was done perfectly.


Music
I listened to a lot of music in August but because of finishing Once Upon A Time I felt compelled to have the soundtrack from the musical episode on repeat. My favourite from the episode is 100% Hook's 'Revenge Is Gonna Be Mine'


Everyday items
This month has three things; Pumpkin Spiced Lattes, because as a Starbucks member I got them back from 28th August and I'm so happy. Also my blogging notebook, not only is it handy, but its holographic and pretty too! (and very grubby from being in my backpack). And lastly my new laptop which is my life saver for writing up blog posts, I finally got round to buying one and I love it (the stickers are also removable and reusable which is amazing.






No comments:

Post a Comment