Friday 10 August 2018

July Favourites 2018

It's that time of the month again where I share with you all a list of my favourite things (in general) that I’ve discovered in the month of July.

Books
This month goes to Floored by Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Melinda Salisbury, Non Pratt, Lisa Williamson,Tanya Bryne and Eleanor Wood and A Closed and Common Orbit by Becky Chambers, these were my two 5/5 star reads in July.



Films
Set It Up, this is actually a Netflix original, and Tessa introduced me to this while she was visiting England. it's such a predictable rom-com but I loved it



TV shows
I've just finished watching season three of Supergirl and I always forget how much I love the show. I also love how they bring real life issues into the show, for example there's an episode in season three where they bring up the lack of gun control issue


Music
Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae popped up on one of my Spotify Daily Mixes and I've been hooked on it ever since, so thank you Spotify.


Everyday items
This month goes to two different Etsy sellers who I discovered on Instagram and now LOVE.
First is this Doctor Who book sleeve by @BookBestiesUK (Instagram handle) and Etsy store hereSecond are the amazing bookmarks by @Strangethebookmark (Instagram handle) and Etsy store here - these are actually the third lot of bookmarks I've ordered from this particular store and there are so many more I want to order 

 

     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playlist for writing this post - this was my very country Spotify Daily Mix 5...
  • The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert
  • Your Man by Josh Turner
  • Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
  • All On Me by Devin Dawson
  • You Make It Easy by Jason Aldean
  • Break Up In The End by Cole Swindell
  • Do I Make You Wanna by Bill Currington


No comments:

Post a Comment