Wednesday 27 June 2018

The Fictional Bucket List Tag

Whilst reading through Wonderfullybookish's blog I came across the idea of this tag (where she featured as a guest blogger here)

So your fictional bucket list is a list of things; places to go, people to meet, things to occupy yourself with in the fictional world. I'm not going to limit myself to books, this can literally be anything fictional.


I would love to visit Hogwarts, even if only for a day, and have a day of lessons (mainly Potions, Herbology and Charms), then meals in the great hall with my fellow Slytherins and some Quidditch practice.


Any amount of time spent in the Beast's library would be perfect. Walking around, picking out books and cosying up in a chair by the fireplace would be absolute heaven.


A tea party with the Mad Hatter (bonus points if he's the Andrew Lee Potts Mad Hatter from my favourite adaption of Alice in Wonderland) (This is a lot of brackets but I'm also shamelessly including the picture I have of me and Andrew from last year's MCM Comic Con)



A training session with Shadowhunters, Izzy would definitely kick my butt, but it would be so much fun.


Solving a mystery with Sherlock and Watson, I would probably be no help but I'd make the tea and have a smashing time!



That's just a few of the things on my fictional bucket list, there are probably a hundred more things I could add to this, but it would just take far too long, so I'll leave it here for the time being.

     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playlist for writing this post (this is probably one of the quickest posts I've written) - this was my Spotify Daily Mix 2...

  • Youngblood by 5 Seconds of Summer
  • Familiar by Liam Payne
  • Hey You by Jonas Brothers
  • Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo
  • Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato
  • 2002 by Anne Marie
  • Slow Hands by Niall Horan



No comments:

Post a Comment