Wednesday 6 June 2018

May Favourites 2018

It's that time of the month again where I share with you all a list of my favourite things (in general) that I’ve discovered in the month of May.

Books
This month has to go to State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury and Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi. I actually wrote blog posts for both of these as I loved them so much and had to ramble about them in a post. I highly recommend both of these books to anyone who loves YA Fantasy.



Films
For May it has be Deadpool 2, me and Leigh went to see this the day it was released and I've actually heard a few bad reviews about this... I genuinely cannot see why, I loved the first one but this one, in my opinion, was so much better.


TV shows
It has to be Brooklyn Nine Nine, although this could also be the show for every month. I originally discovered this show last year (thank you Tessa and Tara) I've re-watched the first 4 seasons quite a lot in that time. I was actually about to start season 5 when I found out it was cancelled and I was heartbroken... Luckily NBC came to the rescue after FOX so wrongly axed it (totally not bitter about that)


Music
I've been so obsessed with State Champs lately and I've rediscovered the love of my 13 year old self - Hawthorne Heights. My favourite State Champs album is definitely their Around the World and Back album from last year and I'm hooked on Hawthorne Heights new album Bad Frequencies which came out this year.

 

Food and drink
This month I don't have any make up or jewellery so i'm changing it to food and drink. Food wise I'm going for the restaurant Five Guys, I've eaten from there more than I care to admit in the last two weeks, honestly my money seems to just go on food and books, oops. Drinks wise it has to be the two flavours of Fanta I have now discovered, Berry and Peach. I managed to pick up these cans in a store called Kingdom of Sweets I came across in Central London.



Everyday items
This one is thanks to Primark and their Disney range. My water bottle that I use literally all day, every day, has started to leak (cue heartbreak). Then I saw this in Primark and had to buy it because Tinkerbell is one of my favourites.








No comments:

Post a Comment