Wednesday 15 March 2017

My ultimate music playlist...

So I go through a lot of phases with my music. I can go four days straight listening to the same one song on repeat, then I'll go weeks with having my entire iTunes library on repeat. For the past week the songs I've had on constant repeat are Ed Sheeran's new album Divide plus All Time Low's new single, Dirty Laundry (which I saw them perform live 5 days ago, it was AMAZING!)


But this post will be about my ultimate playlist and not just what I've been obsessed with recently. So here goes, my aim was to limit myself to 50 songs and I was so close with 52, but I had already sacrificed so may amazing songs from this list. You will also notice just how diverse my music taste is, and this has so many other artists left out like Bowie, Elvis, Sting just because I could fit them in.


1) Time Bomb by All Time Low - quite simply because I love this song so much and feel like it is such an underrated song.
2) Kids In The Dark by All Time Low - not only is it an amazing song to sing and jump around to, but its the reason they followed me on Twitter 2 years ago
3) Beauty Vocabulary by Austin Jones - if you've never heard of him go to YouTube and just admire and fall in love the way I have.
4) Scream by Avenged Sevenfold - because who doesn't love a bit of M Shadows voice?
5) I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys - It's cheesy 90's pop....
6) God & Satan by Biffy Clyro - my Biffy song of choice used to be Many Of Horror before a certain TXF winner ruined it....
7) Dammit by Blink 182 - because when everyone was obsessed with I Miss You this was always my favourite Blink song
8) I'm Bo Yo by Bo Burnham - warning, do not listen to this song around other people unless you have headphones. You'll understand.
9) Pray For Plagues by Bring Me The Horizon - first song I ever heard by this band and it's still my favourite 
10) True Friends by Bring Me The Horizon - you'll never hear a more accurate song
11) She Wants To Be Me by Busted - this is such an underrated song.
12) Oath by Cher Lloyd (Ft. Becky G) - this is such a perfect feel good, best friend song.
13)Curse Of Curves by Cute Is What We Aim For - perfection in song form
14) All I Want by A Day To Remember - I can never decide what ADTR song is my favourite, but for the sake of blogs let's say today it's this one
15) Nancy Mulligan by Ed Sheeran - the best, feel good, sing-a-long song I've come across in a few years
16) The White One Is Evil by Elliot Minor - my life.
17) Unfamiliar Ceilings by Fightstar - because sometimes you just need Charlie Simpsons' voice
18) Stacey's Mom by Fountains Of Wayne - I don't know one person who does not love this classic
19) Jesus Of Suburbia by Green Day - I just love how its sounds like a medley of songs
20) Can't Take Back The Bullet by Hey Violet - I used to be adamant I didn't like them until I heard this song
21) Rock Opera by The Janoskians - best thing ever, I've never found it so hard to sing along to something while laughing, however I was very proud when I nailed Daniel's verse
22) We Get On by Kate Nash - everyone went through a phase of loving KN when Foundations was released, for me it wasn't a phase, I still love her
23) Raise Hell by Kids In Glass Houses - I've never been more heartbroken than the day I saw them perform live for the last time
24) Bleed It Out by Linkin Park - Songs like Numb and Papercut are far too overplayed, this however is only overplayed when its on this playlist, just the way I like it 
25) Weird People by Little Mix - this is one of the best songs to sing along to
26) Words Don't Come So Easily by Lower Than Atlantis - I can't even explain by love for this song
27) Last Night (Beer Fear) by Lucy Spraggan - I relate to this song so much it hurts a little
28) Lonely Hours by Mallory Knox - this is my alarm tone and also my ringtone for when Leigh calls me. Safe to say I love this song
29) Sensitive Guy by McBusted - this song automatically makes me think of my last two holidays to Finland so it has to go on the playlist
30) I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance - I could literally listen to this song and watch the music video on repeat for the rest of my life
31) No Control by One Direction - I literally paid £150 to be front row for this song. Yes I need help, no I don't care.
32) Temporary Fix by One Direction - it just makes me want to dance
33) Death Of A Bachelor by Panic At The Disco - because Brendon's voice...
34) Misguided Ghosts by Paramore - album tracks that don't get released are the best
35) I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket by Pierce The Veil - both the normal and acoustic versions of this go on any playlist I make.
36) So Damn Clever by Plain White T's - again another underrated song
37) Suzanne by Plan B - This is such a brutal song but I absolutely love it 
38) White Noise by PVRIS - this band is amazing in all formats; CD, Digital, Vinyl and live. If you ever have the opportunity to see them live, do it!
39) Shut Up by Robbie Coles - this is me shamelessly plugging Robbie's music. But also I remember when he first started singing this live and it's always been my favourite 
40) When I Was A Teenager by Room 94 - again, more shameless plugging. I met these guys queuing for a gig in 2010 and I've supported them and seen them ever since. 7 years is a long time
41) Bring It All Back by S Club 7 - this band was a major part of my childhood so of course this song would be on this playlist
42) Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds - the song from one of my favourite films
43) If You Can't Hang by Sleeping With Sirens - all of their songs to be quite honest, but this is one of my actual favourites 
44) What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost by Taking Back Sunday - all time fave song by this band, these were discovered in my teenage 'emo' days
45) 22 by Taylor Swift - I'll be 68 and still singing this as though I'm 22
46) Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots - this is one of those songs you either sing along to or you just sit there, headphones in, eyes closed and listen.
47) Heart And Soul by Twin Atlantic - it's his accent
48) I Found A Girl by The Vamps - it just makes me happy listening to this song
49) Often by The Weeknd - this song is just perfect for headphones in and eyes closed
50) Fireworks by You Me At Six - one of my favourite ever songs, so much so that one day I'll have the lyrics tattooed on me
51) She's American by The 1975 - its just perfect 
52) Voodoo Doll by 5 Seconds Of Summer - I dare you not to wanna sing along







No comments:

Post a Comment