Wednesday 3 May 2017

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

So Victoria did this on her blog (which you can find here) she tagged me to do this as well and I am only just getting round to typing this up now.


1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?

As many face masks I own I just don't tend to do them very often, which I know I should because I always feel so much better on the occasions I do. 

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?I clean with a brush cleaning spray after every use but I deep clean with soap and water at least once every 2 weeks
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?I absolutely hate having chipped nail polish so as soon as I see that it has started chipping I'll either re-do it or remove it completely. 
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?If it's something I use everyday like foundation or eyeliner or mascara I'll always make sure I have a backup for when one runs out 
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Charging my phone, weird considering I get stressed if it completely dies on me. I have this habit where I can literally be sitting on the sofa and my charger will be plugged in right next to me but i won't plug it in until it reaches 1% or 2%
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Yes. I am the worst when it comes to getting ready, I don't like getting ready ages before I need to leave my house. I like to finish getting ready and then just leave 
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I've never put myself on a spending ban, though I really should, I just know I wouldn't stick to it 
9. How organised are your make-up and nail polish collections?
At the moment not organised at all, I've been moving around the layout of all the furniture in my room so temporarily everything is just in a box, but once I've finished I'll be re-organising it in proper storage on the desk/dressing table in my room.
So that was my procrastinating beauty blogger tag, feel free to do the tag aswell :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment