Saturday 20 May 2017

Shadowhunters Tag

So if you know me you know that I am a *little* bit obsessed with every single thing about the Shadowhunter series (yes I am including the film adaptation too). So I felt this was an appropriate blog post for me to do.



1. Who is your favourite character?

I honestly do not know how to answer that as I have so many favourites. If I had to pick just one though it would probably be Magnus.

2. Who is your OTP?

Easy. It is by far definitely Malec (Magnus and Alec), I absolutely adore their relationship


3. What is your favourite quote from any of the books?

“One must always be careful of books and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.” - Tessa Gray, Clockwork Angel.


4. Who is the sexiest Shadowhunter in the series?

I am not going to even try and sugar coat the fact I'm very much in love with Jace. In the books, film and tv show.


5. If you had any Shadowhunter last name, what would it be?

100% Carstairs... and not just because I love Jem


6. Who is your favourite actor in the TV-show?

It's a tie between Matthew Daddario, Harry Shum Jr. and Alberto Rosende.

7. Who is your favourite actress in the TV-show?

Easily Emeraude, she plays Isabelle perfectly

8. Would you rather listen to Jace playing the piano, Jem playing the violin or play video-games with Simon?

Oh all three, but I think Jem would win this one if I were forced to only choose one


9. If you could have one rune tattooed on your body, which one would it be?

Funnily enough I picked up some temporary tattoos and I used the rune for 'Gift' which I did really like but I'm actually planning on having the 'Angelic' rune tattooed onto my arm.


10.  What Downworlder would you most likely be?

Definitely vampire, I've always had a thing for vampires (mainly thanks to the fact I grew up watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer)


11.  TMI or TID?

The Infernal Devices wins hands down, as much as I do love The Mortal Instruments I think TID builds on characters so much more and I felt so much more connected to Tessa, Will and Jem than I did with Jace and Clary.


12.  Who is your most hated character from the books?

 Hodge Starkweather, I wouldn't say I hated his character but I severely disliked him


13.  If you could spend a day with any character who would it be?

Magnus Bane. I just think he would be one of the coolest people to hang out with


14.  What is your favourite book out of all the Shadowhunter books?

I think it's probably Tales From the Shadowhunter Academy. I love how its a collection of different stories based around Simon and I love how you see his character develop

15.  Which book had the worst cliffhanger?

City of Fallen Angels, however, I won't say why because, spoilers!


16.  What is your favourite scene from any of the books?

A scene between Magnus and Alec in the 9th story of the Tales From the Shadowhunter Academy which again I don't want to spoil anything but the scene breaks my heart (in a good way)


17.  James or William?

I'm as torn as Tessa was. I love them both and I don't think I could ever choose.


18.  If you could meet Cassie and say one thing to her what would it be?

I'd say thank you, thank you for giving me a collection of books that I would be lost without. A world that I want to be a part of almost as much as I want to go to Hogwarts.

19.  If you could play one character in the TV-show, who would it be?

I'd love to play Emma Carstairs, obviously shes a lot younger than me and she's also not yet in the show but she is such a bad-ass and I love her.

20.  Which character do you think is most underrated from TID?
Jessamine Lovelace. I didn't like her character at first but she grew on me so much and I wish there were more opportunities in the three books to find out more about her

21. Which character do you think is most underrated from TMI?
Maia Roberts. I would genuinely read a spin off book just about her life, I absolutely love her and wish she had a bigger role in the books.


I got most of these questions from http://abookobsessed.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-shadowhunters-tag.html however I did also add a couple of my own questions :)



No comments:

Post a Comment